We’ve all seen the alarming statistics about data growth and how much time and energy enterprises spend to deal with that data. Here are some numbers to add to the pile: IDC determined that 30 [...]
When IBM CEO Ginni Rometty took the stage at the company’s PartnerWorld Leadership Conference in February, something she said about the digital landscape struck me as incredible – as “The [...]
On January 1st, IBM launched their newly redesigned PartnerWorld program to help IBM Business Partners develop expertise and higher-value solutions for their clients in the Cognitive era. The [...]
Compliance is more than just a buzzword. It’s a critical effort for organizations across industries. These organizations lean on IT to help with technologies that are supposed to make compliance [...]
As cloud computing settles further into mainstream IT, cybersecurity and ransomware have become top-of-mind for every business across the industry. TechTarget defines cybersecurity as the body of [...]
When our IBM i series clients start thinking about tech upgrades, disaster recovery or higher availability, the conversations typically head to the cloud – fast. These are the five questions [...]
In 2016, IDC’s research vice president for enterprise storage, Laura Dubois, gave a 4-minute rundown that explains why object storage is a topic of discussion in every data center these days. In [...]
It appears IBM will stick to its roadmap and roll out Power Systems 9, most likely in the 4th quarter of 2017. While we never know exactly what these upgrades will bring – or even exactly when [...]
Wouldn’t it be nice if there were an easy answer to that question? It would make for a short blog post. For better or for worse, though, the answer always starts with, “It depends.” You could get [...]
Hyperconvergence adoption rates are still modest, so before I tell you what you need to know about this trend, let me start by telling you what it is. Any infrastructure or architecture where you [...]
Events & Webinars
- How much is your data really costing you?
- IBM InterConnect: Differentiation in the All-Digital World
- Key Information Systems Achieves Platinum Status in Newly Redesigned IBM PartnerWorld Program
- A 3-Step Guide to Compliance in the Cloud
- Tactics for Optimizing Cybersecurity in your Organization
- 5 Questions Enterprises Ask About Moving IBM i Apps to the Cloud
- The 3 Trends Driving Enterprises to Cloud Object Storage
- The No. 1 reason we’re looking forward to IBM Power Systems 9
- Is hybrid IT right for you?
- What you’ll need to know about hyperconvergence in 2017
- Maximize your Data Currency with IBM Flash Storage
- Data Growth and the Case for IBM Cloud Object Storage
- How to overcome your toughest high-transaction workload challenges
- Is your hybrid cloud the real deal or just marketing fluff?
- Why manage your backup and data restoration process in the cloud?
- Data Analytics and Better Backups
- When keeping up with change isn’t enough
- New Industry Trends Give Backups a ‘Good Name’
- OpenStack 4.0: Is it an Industry Game Changer?
- MESVision Sees Clear Upgrade Path with KeyInfo