In 2016, IDC’s research vice president for enterprise storage, Laura Dubois, gave a 4-minute rundown that explains why object storage is a topic of discussion in every data center these days. In [...]
It appears IBM will stick to its roadmap and roll out Power Systems 9, most likely in the 4th quarter of 2017. While we never know exactly what these upgrades will bring – or even exactly when [...]
Wouldn’t it be nice if there were an easy answer to that question? It would make for a short blog post. For better or for worse, though, the answer always starts with, “It depends.” You could get [...]
Hyperconvergence adoption rates are still modest, so before I tell you what you need to know about this trend, let me start by telling you what it is. Any infrastructure or architecture where you [...]
The World Economic Forum has said that data, like currency or gold, is now an economic asset. IT organizations have certainly gotten that message. Fifteen or 20 years ago, for example, companies [...]
If IT had a mascot, it would have to be the pack rat. Let’s face it; we don’t delete data anymore, and this situation is unlikely to change. Stumbling under the weight of massive data growth (and [...]
The expectation of internal and external end users in just about every industry today comes down to the same two demands: More. Faster. Your business users and your customers are hooked on [...]
Depending on your definition of hybrid cloud, you may be on the same page as your cloud provider or you might be very disappointed at what’s under the hood. To some, hybrid cloud is just another [...]
KeyCloud Backup and Recovery as a Service – Why manage your backup and data restoration process in the cloud? Your business is on a mission in a hybrid universe. It needs to maintain [...]
With data hacking and ransomware on the rise, cybersecurity, backups and the protection of sensitive data has become more vital than ever. Companies are beginning to store a large amount of [...]
Events & Webinars
- Zero to Machine Learning in 3 Steps
- Are you about to run out of data storage? A VMware action plan
- Mythbusters takes on DRaaS and BRaaS
- Five Signs It’s Time To Consider IaaS
- How much is your data really costing you?
- IBM InterConnect: Differentiation in the All-Digital World
- Key Information Systems Achieves Platinum Status in Newly Redesigned IBM PartnerWorld Program
- A 3-Step Guide to Compliance in the Cloud
- Tactics for Optimizing Cybersecurity in your Organization
- 5 Questions Enterprises Ask About Moving IBM i Apps to the Cloud
- The 3 Trends Driving Enterprises to Cloud Object Storage
- The No. 1 reason we’re looking forward to IBM Power Systems 9
- Is hybrid IT right for you?
- What you’ll need to know about hyperconvergence in 2017
- Maximize your Data Currency with IBM Flash Storage
- Data Growth and the Case for IBM Cloud Object Storage
- How to overcome your toughest high-transaction workload challenges
- Is your hybrid cloud the real deal or just marketing fluff?
- Why manage your backup and data restoration process in the cloud?
- Data Analytics and Better Backups