How can your business keep up to speed with the demands of data growth? If your could process data 75% faster and gain more insights, what would that be worth to you? If you could reduce your [...]
It sure doesn’t feel like fall here in Southern California but the ghosts, goblins and pumpkins coming out to get candy on Halloween will surely remind us that the year is coming to a close [...]
Come to the 17th International Cloud Expo and find out how Cloud computing can help you! If you’re a business executive or a senior technologist this is the one show you need to attend! [...]
KeyCloud: What is it and and why do we need it? When looking at a provider to help with your IT infrastructure, backup and recovery solutions or disaster recovery options, make sure you look at [...]
By Chris Ticknor, director of marketing for KeyInfo Our fearless leader and president Lief Morin set out on an adventure this past summer with The Mongol Rally, a 10,000-mile race across Europe [...]
Like many of KeyInfo’s clients and 78% of companies in the world, you probably rely on Open Source/Linux based computing systems to run your business. Since Linux is based on Open Source [...]
by Robert Pryor – Sr. Manager, Professional Services, KeyInfo We visit a lot of clients and talk about their Disaster Recovery (DR) plans and strategies. Typically we break this into two [...]
In an article written by KeyInfo President, Lief Morin, for IBM’s Smarter Computing Blog, he discusses how KeyInfo tackles client cloud demands with IBM Power Systems. Lief points out that [...]
What’s Wrong With Your Business Continuity Plan? It’s out of date! Does your plan guide you on how to recover if your Hollerith Machine fails? Does it reference departments or divisions [...]
by Bob Sorace, Senior Network Engineer Once upon a time I was a technology trainer for an IT company I’m sure you’d recognize but now I’m part of a highly skilled and certified team at [...]
Events & Webinars
- Zero to Machine Learning in 3 Steps
- Are you about to run out of data storage? A VMware action plan
- Mythbusters takes on DRaaS and BRaaS
- Five Signs It’s Time To Consider IaaS
- How much is your data really costing you?
- IBM InterConnect: Differentiation in the All-Digital World
- Key Information Systems Achieves Platinum Status in Newly Redesigned IBM PartnerWorld Program
- A 3-Step Guide to Compliance in the Cloud
- Tactics for Optimizing Cybersecurity in your Organization
- 5 Questions Enterprises Ask About Moving IBM i Apps to the Cloud
- The 3 Trends Driving Enterprises to Cloud Object Storage
- The No. 1 reason we’re looking forward to IBM Power Systems 9
- Is hybrid IT right for you?
- What you’ll need to know about hyperconvergence in 2017
- Maximize your Data Currency with IBM Flash Storage
- Data Growth and the Case for IBM Cloud Object Storage
- How to overcome your toughest high-transaction workload challenges
- Is your hybrid cloud the real deal or just marketing fluff?
- Why manage your backup and data restoration process in the cloud?
- Data Analytics and Better Backups