Key Information Systems Job Opportunities
Our Exceptional Company Runs on Exceptional People
KeyInfo™ offers a rewarding and supportive environment for professionals. With one of the most knowledgeable and trained staffs in the industry, KeyInfo™ specializes in technology solutions for corporate infrastructure, business continuity and storage.
Fast growing and award winning, KeyInfo™ has been listed in Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in Los Angeles and has received awards from IBM, Avnet, VMWare, Microsoft and others.
Information Technology and Services
Information Technology Engineering
Network Solutions Architect – CCIE
Job Description: Serve as a Cisco networking expert to help grow the Cisco Practice. Will need to prospect and analyze project requirements by providing pre-sales technical support, experience, and expertise around Cisco networking. Provide detailed designs for recommended solutions to address client needs. Partner closely with the sales team to develop long-term trusted client relationships and earn business. The architect will also be responsible for assisting in post-sales technical engineering including installations, troubleshooting and support. This position is part of the Professional Services Group with each member having different specialty areas; must be a team player and willing to get involved.
Job Purpose: Drive new business by partnering with the sales team and other members of the KeyInfo team to demonstrate our technical experience and expertise to client and prospects to allow us to earn more complex and comprehensive IT infrastructure projects.
This architect is primarily responsible for designing and implementing solutions and client-facing billable professional services work focusing around Cisco technologies with an emphasis on LAN/WAN, wLAN and Data Center.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide consultative expertise in networking; be responsible for staying abreast of vendor and solution roadmaps; and engaging regularly with emerging technologies to articulate market direction
· Discover, assess, and analyze client and prospect project and/or business requirements
· Provide technical sales and solution expertise for client and prospect meetings
· Have the ability to deliver in depth technical presentations as well as high level business value presentations to position recommended technologies to meet client requirements
· Provide architectural design and platform positioning for hardware, software, professional services, and client support
· Identify and help execute a sales strategy with the sales representative in specific accounts; support the sales team in developing and maintaining trusted client relationships
· Work with sales representatives to identify the bill of materials (BOM) and parts list for recommended solutions as required
· Estimate the Level of Effort it will take to complete Professional Services Work
· Identify and communicate solution demonstration requirements or technical proofs of concept, serve as lead or hand-off to colleagues as required
· Create solution drawings and documentation for complex designs and large projects
· Conduct joint design reviews with colleagues of architects, engineers, and vendor partner technical resources as required
· Actively participate in design reviews to provide a smooth transition between design and implementation
· Design and conduct knowledge transfer sessions for clients with newly implemented technologies or complex recommended solutions
· Assist with responses to RFIs (Requests for Information) and RFPs (Requests for Proposal) as directed by management
· Hands-on project implementation in area of expertise for client and business initiatives as required by the business