Why KeyCloud Disaster Recovery as a Service?
We offer real solutions for your disaster recovery challenges
- Ensure your business is ‘always on’ without any hardware investment
- Eliminates the cost of an off-premise location, infrastructure, and personnel
- Offer a full suite of solutions from ‘cold’ to active/active replication for your business in our secured KeyCloud data centers
- Fully-featured testing suite to allow non-disruptive DR tests of your production environment
- Guarantee recovery time and point objective (RTO and RPO) within minutes
- Focus on customer’s business needs
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Every business wants to protect its operations from downtime and loss of data. Gaps in your disaster recovery coverage put your business at risk.
Despite all we know about how quickly disasters can happen and how devastating they can be to any business, the vast majority of companies still don’t have a viable, properly tested disaster recovery plan. 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within six months of the disaster (National Archives & Records Administration). A clear and concise Disaster Recovery solution can make all the difference in your businesses’ ability to recover.
Disasters come in all shapes and sizes, from large scale to a localized issue. It’s important to understand how to best design a solution to ensure the smallest interruption to your business as possible. KeyInfo employs a number of diverse technologies to provide comprehensive solutions for our clients because Disaster Recovery is rarely a one-size-fits-all solution. No two clients are identical and KeyCloud™ DRaaS can be customized to meet your recovery point and time objectives based on the latest technology.
VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
KeyInfo delivers high-performance disaster recovery (DR) for enterprise-scale workloads
With VMware’s Site Recovery Manager (SRM) disaster recovery solution, KeyInfo provides a complete disaster recovery solution including automated orchestration and non-disruptive testing of centralized recovery plans for all virtualized applications.
VMware SRM Features:
- Fast and reliable IT disaster recovery at half the cost
- One-click recovery with policy-based management
- No apps left behind
- Zero downtime application mobility
Storage Replication (V7K & NetApp)
VMware: SRM, Zerto
Linux: DoubleTake* (x86 only)
Key Information Systems, Inc. is a leading regional systems integrator with world-class compute, storage and networking solutions and professional services for the most advanced software-defined data centers. For over a decade, KeyInfo has been a leading premier business partner of such leading technology providers as IBM, HPE, Cisco and more. We offer the industry’s best systems by combining advanced technology services and products, delivering bottom-line results and long-term business value for our clients. Choose a button below and see how KeyInfo can help you succeed with the latest technological innovations on the market.