IBM iSeries and AIX Cloud Hosting
Pricing starts around $500/month
Host your IBM AIX, i Systems, AS400, OS/400, iSeries, i5/OS applications in the most technologically advanced and secure cloud environments available. Eliminate the risk, expense and time associated to maintaining hardware. Run the best in security and resiliency at a fraction of the cost in owning your own infrastructure. Benefit from what leading organizations use as their iSeries application infrastructure to provide permanence and business continuity to mission critical applications but, at the bandwidth and price that best fits your organization.
KeyInfo was one of the first to launch the near bulletproof AIX and iSeries platforms in a hosted as-a-Service product. KeyInfo’s high availability service provides enterprise-class performance on the latest IBM Power Systems technology, running applications that require IBM i Virtual Machines (IBM POWER5, POWER6, POWER7, POWER8, POWER9) with the convenience factor of cloud consumption. Utilizing ultra-secure Switch Supernap Tier 5 Data Centers, we achieve compliance in almost all sectors of the most stringent industry requirements, including HIPPA and SSAE-16. KeyInfo’s iSeries and AIX hosting has received recognition from IBM and leading technology publications, for its innovation and best-in-class 99.999% uptime. Whether it’s an ala carte infrastructure-as-a-service (supporting Windows, Linux, AIX or i Systems), or complete AIX and iSeries managed service, KeyInfo has done it and has a solution for it.
“KeyCloud IBM i immediately amplified our redundancy and continuity… We can operate at the scale of larger enterprise organizations, exceed client expectations and leverage all of the benefits Key Information Systems’ services have to offer.”
Ric Piecuch, Vice President of IT at MESVision
Management, Monitoring and Capacity Planning for your 24x7 Enterprise
- Live Partition Mobility: Allows us to move IBM i from one server to another, while the system is running.
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting: Provide monthly reports showing the system CPU/Memory and disk utilizations, along with trending reports on batch and OLTP job processing.
- System Logs: Monitor the system logs for errors and take corrective action based on a playbook agreed to by the client.
- Backup Status: Review backup logs to validate backup system integrity
- Profile and Password Management: Monitor for disabled user profiles and change User IDs and passwords as requested
- Manage Printers and Communication Devices: Monitor the printer OutQ for messages and make sure all printers and communication devices are online
- Manage Job Queues: Monitor the user job queues and help distribute the job queue workload in the most efficient way
Protect your IBM i and AIX Data
With Vision Solutions MIMIX technology and IBM Spectrum protect, KeyInfo has both Disaster Recover and Backup & Recovery (supporting daily backups) as-a-Service solutions that provide additional support and transition to a “tape-less” world.
IBM Solutions Provider
Key Information Systems, Inc. is a leading regional systems integrator with world-class compute, storage and networking solutions and professional services for the most advanced software-defined data centers. For over a decade, KeyInfo has been a leading premier business partner of IBM. We offer the industry’s best systems by combining advanced technology services and products, delivering bottom-line results and long-term business value for our clients. Choose the button below and see how KeyInfo can help you succeed with the latest technological innovations from IBM.