Cisco Reseller – A Strategic Business Partner
KeyInfo™ knows that information technology has the power to transform how the world approaches environmental challenges. Cisco sees the Internet and networking technology at the heart of a global technological ecosystem where people and businesses can begin to work, live, play, and learn in new and more sustainable ways. As a Cisco Reseller, KeyInfo can help your company grow with solutions from Cisco.
Connections Enabled By Network Technology
Cisco envisions the network as the basis to connect:
- Devices to measure, monitor and manage energy consumption
- People without the need for travel
- Ideas generated by people and organizations to help overcome social problems
- Information technology systems to conserve energy and natural resources through virtualization strategies
Under the direction set by the EcoBoard, Cisco's approach to environmental sustainability is to:
- Affect how they operate as a company
- Create efficiencies and innovations in their products
- Provide environmentally conscious solutions
- Collaborate with customers, industry groups, governments, organizations and employees to address global environmental issues
Cisco VersaStack Solution
Cisco and IBM introduce VersaStack™ a converged data center solution from global leaders in the IT industry. Together they deliver a portfolio of joint solutions called The VersaStack™ Solution.
VersaStack is a validated, Cisco certified integrated infrastructure solution that combines the performance and innovation of Cisco UCS® Integrated Infrastructure, which includes the Cisco Unified Computing™ System™, Cisco Nexus® and Cisco MDS switches, and UCS Director, with the simplicity and efficiency of the IBM Storwize storage system. The VersaStack solution is Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) ready for your team to build, deploy, secure, and maintain. Integrated infrastructure solutions targeted at cloud, big data, analytics and mobility evolve into a more agile framework via a few mouse clicks instead of countless, hard-to-remember commands. This new solution can accelerate your IT transformation with while delivering dramatic improvements in operational efficiency and simplicity. As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo™ to learn about how we can help you put the VersaStack™ solution to work for you.
Cisco MDS - Storage Networking
Cisco MDS helps lower the total cost of ownership of your storage environments. By combining robust, flexible hardware architecture with multiple layers of network and storage-management intelligence, MDS offers a variety of benefits including:
- Massive scalability
- Support for high IOPS requirements
- Support for Flash arrays
- Ability to segregate switching fabrics
The new MDS platform offers a 768 Gbps line rate and 32-gig fiber ports, making it extremely fast and massively scalable. Cisco MDS also utilizes NVMe over fiber channel support to take advantage of higher IOPS that can be pushed by flash arrays. Lastly, using VSAN technology, MDS separates front end fabric from the backend fabric so that they don’t co-mingle traffic. This becomes important when you are implementing Cisco validated designs for any of their converged infrastructures.
Contact KeyInfo™ to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's MDS solution to work for you.
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS) is a next-generation data center platform that unites compute, network, storage access and virtualization into a cohesive system designed to reduce total cost of ownership and increase business agility through better manageability and growth. With Cisco UCS, a systems administrator is able to build service profiles and templates that can be logically assigned and associated to any blade that fails and needs to be replaced. Administrators can now build a brand new server in a matter of minutes instead of hours.
Why KeyInfo for UCS installation?
- We sell you the whole infrastructure stack from your compute layer, storage layer, networking and hypervisors.
- We are a traditional infrastructure type of company with subject matter experts in each area.
- We provide best practices around the installation including your overall architecture and environment.
Contact KeyInfo™ to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's UCS solution to work for you.
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
Cisco ACI is a software-defined networking (SDN) solution which offers a blend of mapping hardware and software capabilities through a unified application-based policy model. In addition to increasing agility, lowering TCO and enhancing security, Cisco ACI leverages many of the ideas and best practices that software developers and programmers have used for years.
Historically, a network administrator had to configure many ports because there weren’t any mechanisms available to push numerous changes to numerous ports. Cisco ACI introduces programmability by imbedding a python interpreter into their operating systems. With ACI you receive:
- Scriptability: Perform a massive amount of changes with relative ease
- Automation/Reusability: By creating a template, you no longer have to perform a thousand keystrokes every time you create a new switch. Because you’ve previously defined certain instances, the automation engine can go out and configure the specific characteristics needed, creating huge administrative savings and reductions in OpEx.
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo™ to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's ACI solution to work for you.
Cisco IoT Systems
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the internetworking of computing devices, machines, objects and more, that are embedded with unique identifiers and have the ability to transfer data over a network. IoT applications place new demands on network infrastructure because they require high-speed connections, low latency response and integrated security.
Cisco IoT System network connectivity offers:
- Resilience at Scale
- Integrated Security
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo™ to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's IoT Systems solution to work for you.