Delivering best-in-class value and capability for your IT investment.
Organizations of all sizes are challenged more than ever by shrinking budgets, overextended staff, and the ever-changing demands caused by data growth and, most recently, cloud adoption. These challenges, coupled with the increasing complexity of Windows®, VMware®, or server virtualization environments, can quickly eat budgets and affect productivity.
NetApp® FAS2500 hybrid storage arrays provide more value for your money than any other systems in their class. FAS2500 simplifies the task of managing growth in house and in the cloud by providing support for a broader range of workloads along with seamless scaling of performance and capacity. NetApp FAS2500 hybrid storage arrays are built to deliver robust capabilities so that you don’t need to buy additional equipment as IT needs change.
Every FAS2500 includes unified support for NAS and SAN workloads and can be configured as a hybrid, even all flash system, to meet specific price/performance goals. In addition, every FAS2500 delivers:
- Start small and grow big, invest in what you need, add without disruption as you go
- Cloud readiness. Ready to connect to the cloud and easily move data in and out
- Best-in-class storage efficiency. Deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning guarantee 50% storage savings
- Advanced IT integration options. Supports a broader set of applications with flexible, on-board unified target adapters (UTA2s) that enable 16Gb Fibre Channel, 10GbE, or FCoE
- Expanded enterprise-class data management. Access NDO, QoS, and superior virtualization integration usually only offered in highest end systems to meet complicated IT needs without buying new storage
Free up your time, money, and people to use on other projects that catapult your business forward. You don’t need to be a storage expert to deploy and manage NetApp storage systems. The NetApp FAS2500 series offers a powerful range of technologies to help reduce complexity and increase the efficiency of your storage. Enhanced non-disruptive operation technology dynamically handles more storage tasks without costly interruption to IT.
Protect your critical data more efficiently with integrated data protection such as RAID-DP®, Snapshot™, and Open Systems SnapVault®. System Setup is an intuitive GUI-based utility that dramatically simplifies the setup and provisioning of your FAS2500 systems. System Setup automatically discovers your new system and uses a wizard process that provides recommended defaults for optimal system utilization and performance. It takes just minutes to set up your FAS2500 systems. OnCommand System Manager is a simple but powerful browser-based management tool to simplify ongoing management and administration of the FAS2500 systems. In addition to the standard set of powerful software that comes with every FAS2500 system, the optional Extended-Value Software products offer advanced capabilities such as instant data recovery, instant cloning, data replication, disk-to-disk backup, and application-aware backup and recovery.
Contact KeyInfo today to find out more!