VMware Strategic Partnership
KeyInfo’s partnership with VMware helps clients like you to create new business opportunities. VMware offers One Cloud, Any Application, and Any Device architecture to strengthen IT. By unifying private, managed and public clouds into one hybrid cloud, we can accelerate innovation, engage customers with new mobile-cloud applications, and govern risk.
AirWatch enables organizations to deploy a comprehensive set of corporate resources and productivity tools across devices. Empower IT with a future-proof mobility platform that provides flexibility to manage multiple use cases, unified management of endpoints, end-to-end security from devices to data center, and seamless integration across enterprise systems.
- Manage a growing population of devices efficiently
- Gain visibility over devices and users accessing corporate networks
- Enforce security and compliance, and protect against compromised devices
- Deliver seamless access to critical business applications
- Enable employees to maintain productivity on-the-go
vSphere is the leading server virtualization platform with intelligent management, operations and automation that let you virtualize applications with confidence.
KeyInfo can help you virtualize your x86 server resources and aggregate them into logical pools. Achieve consolidation ratios of 15:1 or more and improved hardware utilization to as much as 80% or more, without sacrificing performance. Maintain a highly available environment with VMware’s vMotion, Distributed Resource Scheduling and High Availability.
- Been deploying vSphere since 3.x
- VMware Health Checks
- VMware Optimization Assessments
- Deployments on the following platforms:
- Cisco UCS
- HP c7000, DL Rack Mounts, CS-240/CS-250
- Lenovo Flex Chassos and System X Rack Mounts
- Multiple SRM Projects with IBM and NetApp Storage
VMware vRealize Operations
KeyInfo can help you proactively identify and solve emerging issues with VMware predictive analytics and smart alerts, ensuring optimum performance and availability of applications and infrastructures across vSphere, Hyper-V, Amazon and physical hardware.
- Automated Deliver
- Intelligent Operations
- Business Insight
- Unified Management
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
With VMware’s Disaster recovery solution, KeyInfo provides automated orchestration and non-disruptive testing of centralized recovery plans for all virtualized applications.
- Disaster Recovery at Half the Cost
- One-Click Recovery
- Test to Rest
- No Apps Left Behind