VMware Solution Provider - A Premier Business Partner
KeyInfo's partnership with VMware helps clients like you to create new business opportunities. VMware offers One Cloud, Any Application, and Any Device architecture to strengthen IT. By unifying private, managed and public clouds into one hybrid cloud, we can accelerate innovation, engage customers with new mobile-cloud applications, and govern risk.
Software-Defined Data Center: The Foundation for Digital TransformationInnovate freely in the clouds of your choice with the VMware software-defined digital foundation. Built on our industry-leading technologies, our approach brings together best-in-class virtualized compute, storage, and networking with comprehensive cloud management. Our common operating environment lets you rapidly run, manage, connect, and secure apps across data centers, clouds, and devices.
What is Hyper-Converged Infrastructure?
Hyper converged infrastructure (HCI) is scale-out software-defined infrastructure that converges core data services on flash-accelerated, industry-standard servers, delivering flexible and powerful building blocks under unified management.
With HCI, all key data center functions run in a tightly integrated software layer, simplifying the delivery of services that previously required purpose-built hardware.
Data Center Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure
A Flexible Cloud Infrastructure for Your Virtual Data Center
Networking and Security
Consistent Networking and Security Across the Business FabricVMware networking and security solutions provide consistent, pervasive connectivity and security for apps and data, wherever they reside -- from the data center to the cloud and the edge.
Storage and Availability
Software Defined Storage - VMware ProductsVMware software-defined storage is a simple, yet intelligent, storage data center architecture that aligns with business and application demands - eliminating static, purpose-built and inefficient hardware with dynamic, agile and automated solutions.
Cloud Management Platform
VMware Cloud Management PlatformVMware delivers a comprehensive cloud management platform that can manage hybrid (multi-cloud) environments running anything from traditional to container (cloud native) workloads. vRealize speeds up the delivery of IT services through automation and pre-defined policies, providing high levels of agility and flexibility for developers and lines of business while maintaining governance and control.
What is Digital Workspace?Deliver anytime, anywhere access to all applications, services, and resources to any device.
Desktop and Application Virtualization
Transform Desktop and Application VirtualizationVMware Horizon radically transforms traditional VDI, giving you unprecedented simplicity, flexibility, speed and scale - all at lower costs. VMware Horizon promises to have you up and running 30x faster than traditional solutions and cut costs by as much as 50%.
Network Functions Virtualization
Network Functions VirtualizationTransform your wireline and wireless networks to Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) with an NFV Infrastructure platform that delivers the virtual compute, storage and networking resources coupled with a flexible Virtual Infrastructure Manager (VIM) and robust, intelligent operations management solution.
- Solution Brief VMware vRealize Code Stream
- DATASHEET VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon
- DATASHEET VMware Horizon Workspace
- DATASHEET vSphere with Operations Management 6.5
- DATASHEET VMware Integrated OpenStack
- DATASHEET Workspace ONE
- SOLUTION BRIEF Horizon FLEX Solution Brief
- DATASHEET Hybrid Cloud Assessment Datasheet
- INFORMATION BREIF 5 Hybrid Cloud Starting Points
- DATASHEET VMware vCloud Air
- DATASHEET VMware App Volumes
- FAQ VMware Horizon 7
- DATASHEET VMware Horizon 7
- WHITE PAPER Top 5 Reasons to Deploy Desktops as a Service
- WHITE PAPER Top 5 Reasons to Deploy Desktops as a Service
- SOLUTION BRIEF VMware Horizon Application Management Bundle
- DATASHEET VMware Horizon FLEX
- DATASHEET vSphere 6.7
- DATASHEET VMware vRealize Automation
- DATASHEET VMware vRealize Business for Cloud
- DATASHEET VMware vRealize Log Insight
- WHITE PAPER VMware vCenter Operations Management Packs
- DATASHEET VMware vRealize Operations Insight
- DATASHEET vRealize Orchestrator
- DATASHEET VMware vCloud Air: Service Description
- FAQ VMware EVO SDDC
- DATASHEET VMware NSX
- SOLUTION OVERVIEW VMware NSX: Accelerating the Business
- DATASHEET VMware vCloud Suite
- DATASHEET VMware vSAN 6.7
- WHITE PAPER What's New in vSAN 6.7
- SOLUTION OVERVIEW vCloud NFV OpenStack
- DATA SHEET vCloud NFV OpenStack
- INFOGRAPHIC Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management
- DATASHEET VMware vRealize Suite
- DATASHEET VMware vRealize Code Stream
- Solution Brief NSX for Horizon
- FAQ Horizon Cloud
- DATASHEET Horizon Cloud
- FAQ Cloud Foundation
- Datasheet Cloud Foundation
- White paper Cloud Foundation
- SOLUTION BRIEF vCloud Availability for vCloud Director
- SOLUTION BRIEF VMware vRealize Business for Cloud
- INFOGRAPHIC Take the Cloud Management Express Train
- DATASHEET Photon Platform
- FAQ Photon Platform
- DATASHEET Horizon Apps
- FAQ Identity Manager
- DATASHEET Identity Manager
- DATASHEET ThinApp Datasheet
- DATASHEET vCenter Server
- DATASHEET vCloud Availability for vCloud Director
- WHITE PAPER vSphere 6.7
- INFOGRAPHIC vSphere 6.7
- VIRTUAL TOUR Explore the Modern Data Center
- Assessment Assess Your Modern Data Center Journey
- INFOGRAPHIC Lower data center costs with VMware vSAN
- INFOGRAPHIC Why customers choose VMware vSAN
- Data Sheet Site Recovery Manager
- FAQ Virtual Volumes
- Data Sheet vRealize Network Insight
- SOLUTION BRIEF vRealize Network Insight
- DATA SHEET NSX Hybrid Connect
- SOLUTION BRIEF AppDefense
- INFOGRAPHIC How to Secure Modern Applications
- SOLUTION BRIEF SD-WAN Simplified
- SOLUTION BRIEF Enterprise WAN Agility with SD-WAN
- SOLUTION OVERVIEW VMware NSX Data Center
- White Paper vCloud NFV
- DATA SHEET vCloud NFV
AirWatch enables organizations to deploy a comprehensive set of corporate resources and productivity tools across devices. Empower IT with a future-proof mobility platform that provides flexibility to manage multiple use cases, unified management of endpoints, end-to-end security from devices to data center, and seamless integration across enterprise systems.
Manage a growing population of devices efficiently | Gain visibility over devices and users accessing corporate networks | Enforce security and compliance, and protect against compromised devices | Deliver seamless access to critical business applications | Enable employees to maintain productivity on-the-go
AirWatch provides a comprehensive enterprise mobility platform that delivers simplified access to your enterprise apps, secures corporate data, and enables mobile productivity.
BYOD Best Practices
The popularity of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) continues to mature as more and more organizations come to realize the potential business transformation and growth these programs offer.
Sign up for a Free Onsite Assessment of VMware AirWatch from Key Information Systems.
vSphere is the leading server virtualization platform with intelligent management, operations and automation that let you virtualize applications with confidence.
KeyInfo can help you virtualize your x86 server resources and aggregate them into logical pools. Achieve consolidation ratios of 15:1 or more and improved hardware utilization to as much as 80% or more, without sacrificing performance. Maintain a highly available environment with VMware’s vMotion, Distributed Resource Scheduling and High Availability.
- Been deploying vSphere since 3.x
- VMware Health Checks
- VMware Optimization Assessments
- Deployments on the following platforms:
- Cisco UCS
- HP c7000, DL Rack Mounts, CS-240/CS-250
- Lenovo Flex Chassos and System X Rack Mounts
- Multiple SRM Projects with IBM and NetApp Storage
VMware vRealize Operations
KeyInfo can help you proactively identify and solve emerging issues with VMware predictive analytics and smart alerts, ensuring optimum performance and availability of applications and infrastructures across vSphere, Hyper-V, Amazon and physical hardware.
- Automated Deliver
- Intelligent Operations
- Business Insight
- Unified Management
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
With VMware’s Disaster recovery solution, KeyInfo provides automated orchestration and non-disruptive testing of centralized recovery plans for all virtualized applications.
- Disaster Recovery at Half the Cost
- One-Click Recovery
- Test to Rest
- No Apps Left Behind