PureSystems Competency Center
This Center is co-located with the Business Partner Innovation Center (BPIC) at our Woodland Hills corporate headquarters in Warner Center.
The Center consists of the latest PureSystems hardware and software installed in the BPIC facility, along with workrooms to accommodate clients visiting the Center, and specialists trained and certified in PureSystems technology.
At the Center we provide the following:
1. Walk through of PureSystems architecture including the IBM PureFlex System and IBM PureApplication System.
2. Explanation of different models and choices within the new IBM PureSystems product family.
3. Description of the road map announced for the PureSystems product line.
4. Review of services provided by our Architects Team and Professional Services Team for PureSystems users.
5. Guidance in the use of our assessment services that pertain to PureSystems.
- SELF-ASSESSMENT FORM: Quick assessment of needs for PureSystems.
- ON-SITE ASSESSMENT: In-depth assessment performed by Key Info Solutions Architects in connection with client staff.
6. Demonstration of PureSystems capabilities.
7. Review PureSystems topology and benefits of PureSystems.
8. Evaluate power needs with regard to PureSystems.
9. Training on PureSystems subject areas.
10. Meeting and work rooms for client use.
11. Facility to arrange additional appointments with specialists for follow-up analysis.
12. Costing/pricing assistance to cost out various configurations and scenarios.
IBM Expands PureSystems Family to Help Clients Tame Big Data (IBM News Room; 10/9/2012)
Take a Flight in the Cloud on PureSystems (MC Press Online; 7/06/2012)
Key Information Systems Announces IBM PureSystems Competency Center (MC Press Online; 5/23/12)
IBM Lets You Take PureSystems For A Spin On SmartCloud (The Four Hundred; 7/09/2012)
IBM Rounds Out Flex Systems With Xeon E5 Iron (The Four Hundred; 8/13/2012)
Key Info Blog