Organizations are positioning for cloud-based computing models and maximizing their server, storage, and network investments with virtualization.
Key Info has an experienced Virtualization Team, highly certified, with a comprehensive architecture and engineering approach to deploying virtualization technology to strengthen your entire IT infrastructure.
Virtualization Solutions and Services
Hypervisor architectural design services for IBM and VMware
- Servers, Storage, Desktops, Networks
- Consolidated platform design and implementation
- System impact planning and strategy
- Phase-based implementation and integration
- Quarterly reviews and health checks
- Tailored skills and knowledge transfer
- Comprehensive operational documentation
- Asset and utilization assessment
- Project management
The end result is a client-focused architecture and implementation process that keeps management informed and in control, quantifies the return on your investment, and correctly positions you for the next steps in the implementation of virtualization technology for your enterprise.
- IBM, VMware
Why Partner with Key Info?
- Minimize resource costs through on-demand subject matter experts
- Access to latest technologies via BPIC/labs
- Proactive skills transfer to resident staff
Lief Morin - Cloud Virtualization
Scott Pond - Convergence and the Future