Key Information Systems Job Opportunities
Our Exceptional Company Runs on Exceptional People
KeyInfo™ offers a rewarding and supportive environment for professionals. With one of the most knowledgeable and trained staffs in the industry, KeyInfo™ specializes in technology solutions for corporate infrastructure, business continuity and storage.
Fast growing and award winning, KeyInfo™ has been listed in Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in Los Angeles and has received awards from IBM, Avnet, VMWare, Microsoft and others.
Current Job Openings include:
- Assistant Controller
- Senior Cloud Administrator
- Senior Account Executive
- Network Solutions Engineer - Cisco
- Manager of Marketing Operations
Please scroll down to learn about the requirements and to apply!
Key Information Systems is a technology consulting organization dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service resulting in long-term partnerships. We work with mid-market and enterprise companies across all verticals to develop and implement strategies, technologies and solutions that enable them to be successful in their digital transformation journey. Work in a fast past and high energy role for an industry leading company that architects and integrates technologies for global brands in media & entertainment, gaming, higher education, finance, and healthcare. We are a solid brand with years of experience and a start-up culture.
KeyInfo is seeking an Assistant Controller to assist the CFO and team as described below:
- Monitor monthly closing process
- Preparation of journal entries
- Preparation of financial statements for weekly management review
- Analysis and preparation of sales data
- Assist in preparation of monthly statements for management and corporate parent company
- Assist in preparation of quarterly financial statements
- Work with auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Work with Finance team members to reconcile GL accounts to sub-ledgers
- Analyze job accounting to review revenue recognition and commission accruals
- Assist with projects to improve reconciliation and sub-ledger update processes
Senior Cloud Administrator
The Sr. Cloud Engineer works with and assists the Director of Cloud Services in the support, administration and architectural design of the Key Information Cloud environment. This will require strong competencies network, storage, and server virtualization.
- Ensure uptime and availability of KeyCloud environment
- Administer KeyCloud networking environment (VLAN & VxLAN) and supporting hardware switches and firewalls (Cisco Nexus & Palo Alto)
- Administer KeyCloud storage environment including iSCSI & Fibre Channel (HPE & IBM) and Object (Cleversafe)
- Administer core and edge networking components including Cisco ASR routers, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Catalyst switches, and Cumulus Network switches
- Administer VMware hypervisor environment
- Assist in implementing and architecting cloud solutions for clients in the KeyCloud environment
- Implement scripts to automate provisioning, management, and monitoring of KeyCloud environment, including client VMs.
- Assist in architecture and design decisions
- Write supporting documentation for day-to-day administrative system tasks
Senior Account Executive
Key Information Systems is a technology consulting organization dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service resulting in long-term partnerships. We work with mid-market and enterprise companies across all verticals to develop and implement strategies, technologies and solutions that enable them to be successful in their digital transformation journey.
The Senior Account Executive at Key Info serves as the face to our clients. The role requires an understanding of a client’s strategic goals and objectives while working with our team of architects and engineers to provide the best solutions that meet those goals.
The technology solutions that Key Info provides range from on premise datacenter and network design and deployment to building out clouds solutions utilizing our internal cloud or public cloud through AWS, Azure and Google. Our solutions include hardware, software, consulting and staff augmentation. We have relationships with many major hardware and software manufacturers, including but not limited too; IBM, Cisco, HPE, Dell/EMC, VMWare, NetApp, Pure, Cohesity, Zerto, Veeam, Palo Alto, Nutanix, Microsoft/Azure, AWS.
The most successful Account Executives are always listening, focused on customer needs and always learning new technologies as well as methodologies that will elevate their clients business. Your job as an Account Executive is to design and deliver solutions that solve customer problems. You must lead teams of engineers, specialists and technology experts to deliver transformative solutions to your clients.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting and relationship building with Midmarket and Enterprise Companies
- Identify and qualify business opportunities by understanding the scope of your clients projects working with decision makers, stakeholders, and end-users
- Find and develop new account relationships
- Build and grow manufacturer relationships and develop joint sales opportunities
- Develop and implement a quarterly account plan
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
Network Solutions Engineer - Cisco
Serve as a Cisco networking expert to help grow the Cisco Practice. Partner closely with the sales team to develop long-term trusted client relationships and earn business. The engineer will be responsible for assisting in post-sales technical engineering including installations, troubleshooting and support. Will also need to prospect and analyze project requirements by providing pre-sales technical support, experience, and expertise around Cisco networking. Provide detailed designs for recommended solutions to address client needs. This position is part of the Professional Services Group with each member having different specialty areas; must be a team player and willing to get involved.
Drive new business by collaborating with the sales team and other members of the KeyInfo team to demonstrate our technical experience and expertise to client and prospects to allow us to earn more complex and comprehensive IT infrastructure projects.
This engineer is primarily responsible for implementing solutions and client-facing billable professional services work focusing around Cisco technologies with an emphasis on Route/Switch, Data Center and Security.
- Provide consultative expertise in networking; be responsible for staying abreast of vendor and solution roadmaps; and engaging regularly with emerging technologies to articulate market direction
- Discover, assess, and analyze client and prospect project and/or business requirements
- Provide technical sales and solution expertise for client and prospect meetings
- Have the ability to deliver in depth technical presentations as well as high level business value presentations to position recommended technologies to meet client requirements
- Provide architectural design and platform positioning for hardware, software, professional services, and client support
- Identify and help execute a sales strategy with the sales representative in specific accounts; support the sales team in developing and maintaining trusted client relationships
- Work with sales representatives to identify the bill of materials (BOM) and parts list for recommended solutions as required
- Estimate the Level of Effort it will take to complete Professional Services Work
- Identify and communicate solution demonstration requirements or technical proofs of concept, serve as lead or hand-off to colleagues as required
- Create solution drawings and documentation for complex designs and large projects
- Conduct joint design reviews with colleagues of architects, engineers, and vendor partner technical resources as required
- Actively participate in design reviews to provide a smooth transition between design and implementation
- Design and conduct knowledge transfer sessions for clients with newly implemented technologies or complex recommended solutions
- Assist with responses to RFIs (Requests for Information) and RFPs (Requests for Proposal) as directed by management
- Hands-on project implementation in area of expertise for client and business initiatives as required by the business
Manager of Marketing Operations
Looking for Southern California’s finest instigators of change, leaders of disruption, who operate within a strong culture of technology and social experimentation and will create/push for program performance using controlled experiments to inspire engagement. Work in a fast past and high energy role for an industry leading company that architects and integrates technologies for global brands in media & entertainment, gaming, higher education, finance, and healthcare. We are a solid brand with years of experience and a start-up culture. Be creative, be effective, have fun, and build the future.
We are currently seeking a powerful Manager of Marketing Operations & Partner Programs to lead our digital campaign initiatives and customer database management, to turn KeyInfo’s virtual presence into a showcase for digital marketing best practices. Additional responsibilities include researching and implementing digital marketing best practices, assisting in optimization of user insights and experience, advising marketing staff and outside agencies on how to best optimize content for online deployment. Cultivating relationships with vendors and partners, you will assist with asset and funding allocation to achieve the envisioned goals. You know how to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and between creative marketing and technical web engineering. You will be responsible for the ongoing campaign strategy, design, information architecture, execution, optimization, analytics and business results. Leverage marketing and sales tools like Pardot and Salesforce to analyze and predict behavior and propensity to purchase to raise level of engagement. Develop strategy for inside sales and proactive outreach.
- Strategic Planning – Take the lead in planning all Digital Marketing campaigns for the partner channels as an extension of the company’s overall strategic and marketing planning processes.
- Engagement & Acquisition – Using a variety of digital tools and programs, leverage the power of our partner channels to seek out funding and engage both current and new clients and prospects and engage them to experience our brand - both online and offline. As a top priority and leveraging tools like Pardot and Salesforce, drive acquisition via a digital and physical marketing mix, including microsites, online display, retargeting, email, social media, and events. Increase sales through lead funnel optimization, utilizing industry best practices and continuous A-B testing.
- Develop within Pardot and Salesforce both targeted and triggered based life cycle campaigns; coordination with business teams on key messages and promotions; execution and deployment of campaign design; measurement, analysis, communication and optimization of results
- Digital Leadership and Project Management - Interpret strategic vision of senior leaders, peers, and business partners while working closely with cross-functional teams. Create compelling conceptual solutions and express them in business “friendly” terms, bridging the gap between marketing aspirations and technology execution. Collaborate to understand, communicate and apply business objectives to deliver project specifications. Provide prioritization, oversight and management of marketing initiatives. Build out our Digital marketing capability, with both talent and systems
- Partnerships – As part of the overall Marketing and product portfolio strategy, maintain relationships and manage the terms and conditions compliance requirements by our major technology partners. Assist in the planning and execution of marketing development funds to reach the envision initiatives.
- Shape long and short term strategies focused on increasing user engagement through technology based tactics.
- Ability to identify and articulate areas of optimization and utilize innovative problem solving to improving prospect/client experience and drive KPI growth.
- Define the personalization roadmap working closely with our technology and other key team members to collect requirements, understand and help identify business value to shape long and short-term strategy while providing quick and clear value to the business.
- Develop 1-1 digital personalization approach by utilizing behavioral data and creating segment-of-one campaigns utilizing dynamic personalized content and charitable themes across marketing channels and on UW’s website.
- Identify key IT trends and innovative technologies through research, events, and analysis.
- Work with technology platforms, vendors, agencies and media partners to establish capabilities for improving as-a-Service interactions and experiences.
- Leadership and Collaboration - Lead and inspire digital marketing and technology. Deliver outstanding marketing campaigns, content, events, and projects. Consistently challenge self and team to deliver leading edge products
- Synergies and Best Practices - Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including administration, product management, IT, sales, marketing communications, and professional services to deliver multi-layered programs. Think strategically to find game-changing new initiatives. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing