Key Information Systems Job Opportunities
Our Exceptional Company Runs on Exceptional People
KeyInfo™ offers a rewarding and supportive environment for professionals. With one of the most knowledgeable and trained staffs in the industry, KeyInfo™ specializes in technology solutions for corporate infrastructure, business continuity and storage.
Fast growing and award winning, KeyInfo™ has been listed in Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in Los Angeles and has received awards from IBM, Avnet, VMWare, Microsoft and others.
- Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive at Key Info serves as the face to our clients. The role requires an understanding of a client’s strategic goals and objectives while working with our team of architects and engineers to provide the best solutions that meet those goals.
The technology solutions that Key Info provides range from on premise datacenter and network design and deployment to building out clouds solutions utilizing our internal cloud or public cloud through AWS, Azure and Google. Our solutions include hardware, software, consulting and staff augmentation. We have relationships with many major hardware and software manufacturers, including but not limited too; IBM, Cisco, HPE, Dell/EMC, VMWare, NetApp, Pure, Cohesity, Zerto, Veeam, Palo Alto, Nutanix, Microsoft/Azure, AWS.
The most successful Account Executives are always listening, focused on customer needs and always learning new technologies as well as methodologies that will elevate their clients business. Your job as an Account Executive is to design and deliver solutions that solve customer problems. You must lead teams of engineers, specialists and technology experts to deliver transformative solutions to your clients.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting and relationship building with Midmarket and Enterprise Companies
- Identify and qualify business opportunities by understanding the scope of your clients projects working with decision makers, stakeholders, and end-users
- Find and develop new account relationships
- Build and grow manufacturer relationships and develop joint sales opportunities
- Develop and implement a quarterly account plan
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
Expectations and Requirements
We are seeking an energetic individual with experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Demonstrated sales success in the IT Industry, minimum of 5 years
- Demonstrated success managing accounts at the CXO and VP Level
- The ability to hunt and build new client relationships
- The passion to continuously be innovative by learning new technologies and understanding IT and market trends
- The ability to drive new revenue by qualifying opportunities and displacing competition
- Exceed Revenue targets and accurately forecast
What We Offer
Key Information Systems offers the following compensation and benefits package
- Base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Full benefits and 401(k) options
- Product and Sales training
- Casual and supportive work environment
- HQ Agoura Hills, Ca. with remote offices in Irvine, Scottsdale and Mill Valley
- Open Territory structure across Ca. Az and beyond.