Key Information Systems Job Opportunities
Our Exceptional Company Runs on Exceptional People
KeyInfo™ offers a rewarding and supportive environment for professionals. With one of the most knowledgeable and trained staffs in the industry, KeyInfo™ specializes in technology solutions for corporate infrastructure, business continuity and storage.
Fast growing and award winning, KeyInfo™ has been listed in Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in Los Angeles and has received awards from IBM, Avnet, VMWare, Microsoft and others.
Current Job Openings include:
- Manager of Marketing Operations
Please scroll down to learn about the requirements and to apply!
Manager of Marketing Operations
Looking for Southern California’s finest instigators of change, leaders of disruption, who operate within a strong culture of technology and social experimentation and will create/push for program performance using controlled experiments to inspire engagement. Work in a fast past and high energy role for an industry leading company that architects and integrates technologies for global brands in media & entertainment, gaming, higher education, finance, and healthcare. We are a solid brand with years of experience and a start-up culture. Be creative, be effective, have fun, and build the future.
We are currently seeking a powerful Manager of Marketing Operations & Partner Programs to lead our digital campaign initiatives and customer database management, to turn KeyInfo’s virtual presence into a showcase for digital marketing best practices. Additional responsibilities include researching and implementing digital marketing best practices, assisting in optimization of user insights and experience, advising marketing staff and outside agencies on how to best optimize content for online deployment. Cultivating relationships with vendors and partners, you will assist with asset and funding allocation to achieve the envisioned goals. You know how to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and between creative marketing and technical web engineering. You will be responsible for the ongoing campaign strategy, design, information architecture, execution, optimization, analytics and business results. Leverage marketing and sales tools like Pardot and Salesforce to analyze and predict behavior and propensity to purchase to raise level of engagement. Develop strategy for inside sales and proactive outreach.
- Strategic Planning – Take the lead in planning all Digital Marketing campaigns for the partner channels as an extension of the company’s overall strategic and marketing planning processes.
- Engagement & Acquisition – Using a variety of digital tools and programs, leverage the power of our partner channels to seek out funding and engage both current and new clients and prospects and engage them to experience our brand - both online and offline. As a top priority and leveraging tools like Pardot and Salesforce, drive acquisition via a digital and physical marketing mix, including microsites, online display, retargeting, email, social media, and events. Increase sales through lead funnel optimization, utilizing industry best practices and continuous A-B testing.
- Develop within Pardot and Salesforce both targeted and triggered based life cycle campaigns; coordination with business teams on key messages and promotions; execution and deployment of campaign design; measurement, analysis, communication and optimization of results
- Digital Leadership and Project Management - Interpret strategic vision of senior leaders, peers, and business partners while working closely with cross-functional teams. Create compelling conceptual solutions and express them in business “friendly” terms, bridging the gap between marketing aspirations and technology execution. Collaborate to understand, communicate and apply business objectives to deliver project specifications. Provide prioritization, oversight and management of marketing initiatives. Build out our Digital marketing capability, with both talent and systems
- Partnerships – As part of the overall Marketing and product portfolio strategy, maintain relationships and manage the terms and conditions compliance requirements by our major technology partners. Assist in the planning and execution of marketing development funds to reach the envision initiatives.
- Shape long and short term strategies focused on increasing user engagement through technology based tactics.
- Ability to identify and articulate areas of optimization and utilize innovative problem solving to improving prospect/client experience and drive KPI growth.
- Define the personalization roadmap working closely with our technology and other key team members to collect requirements, understand and help identify business value to shape long and short-term strategy while providing quick and clear value to the business.
- Develop 1-1 digital personalization approach by utilizing behavioral data and creating segment-of-one campaigns utilizing dynamic personalized content and charitable themes across marketing channels and on UW’s website.
- Identify key IT trends and innovative technologies through research, events, and analysis.
- Work with technology platforms, vendors, agencies and media partners to establish capabilities for improving as-a-Service interactions and experiences.
- Leadership and Collaboration - Lead and inspire digital marketing and technology. Deliver outstanding marketing campaigns, content, events, and projects. Consistently challenge self and team to deliver leading edge products
- Synergies and Best Practices - Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including administration, product management, IT, sales, marketing communications, and professional services to deliver multi-layered programs. Think strategically to find game-changing new initiatives. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing