Cloud Computing Assessments
KeyInfo, a Converge Technology Solutions Company, offers Cloud Computing Assessments to help clients develop a plan to address the ever-changing technology and security needs of their business. Through a deep dive analysis of your environment, KeyInfo helps uncover new opportunities and recommends key technologies that will keep your business relevant and competitive in the marketplace. Benefits include the following:
- Enablement and best practices knowledge
- Technology investment, evaluation and planning
- Evaluation of your organization business and IT processes
- Data evolution, management, and integration
- Technology utilization and support
- Agile processes to deliver business outcomes
- Formulate a shared vision for next steps
- Opportunities for cost savings around IT spend
- Help with the creation of roadmaps
Cloud Computing Assessments Descriptions
- Microsoft Teams Full Rollout: Engagement for Teams, OneDrive and parts of SharePoint with focus on restricting/enabling what users are able to do in the “modern workplace”.
- Microsoft Cloud Security Assessment: Converges’ Microsoft Cloud security assessment is designed to highlight weaknesses in an organization environment and provide a roadmap to remediate them.
- Microsoft Multifactor Authentication Implementation: Multifactor authentication (MFA) is quickly becoming a necessity. As the volume of cyberattacks only increases, it is vital that organizations keep their data safe. In today’s world, that starts with protecting the identities of the users in your environment. Converge offers MFA implementation services for both Office 365 and Azure AD.
- Microsoft Teams Governance Planning: Engagement for Teams, OneDrive and parts of SharePoint with focus on restricting/enabling what users are able to do in the “modern workplace”.
- Red Hat Automation Assessment: An enterprise-wide automation strategy that helps organizations improve existing processes and execute on digital transformation initiatives. This assessment includes patch management, updates, and automation of time-consuming repeatable processes.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Assessment: Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is an enterprise-ready Kubernetes container platform with full-stack automated operations to manage hybrid cloud and multicloud deployments. Deliver applications faster and improve development productivity. Automate life-cycle management to increased security, tailored operations solutions, easy-to-manage cluster operations, and application portability.
- Software Asset Management SAM: Details of the infrastructure and processes necessary for the effective management, control and protection of the software assets within an organization, throughout all stages of their lifecycle.
- AWS Security Assessment: Trek10 experts will work through an inspection checklist to perform manual and scripted discovery of an AWS environment with results presented in a final report. The assessment Is divided Into multiple categories of an AWS environment with actionable recommendations to reduce your attack surface and increase your security posture.
- VMC on AWS Hybrid Cloud Readiness Assessment: This assessment analyzes an existing VMware environment to perform a technical gap analysis focused on building a hybrid cloud architecture with VMware Cloud on AWS. The assessment data is used to create a Hybrid Cloud implementation Plan. The plan contains risks and actions required for a successful VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension deployment that will support a future VMware Cloud on AWS migration, expansion, or disaster recovery solution.
- AWS Well-Architected Review Assessment: This assessment is designed around 5 foundational pillars of excellence (Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, and Cost Optimization) applicable to the success of any workload in the cloud. Data is gathered around unique needs. The outcome is a clear picture of where your organization Is, the confidence in what has been built, and guidance from experts who know how to leverage the cloud to its fullest.
- AWS Landing Zone Detailed Design Assessment: This assessment creates the foundational design for an AWS environment (for a greenfield organization), or, for an organization already using AWS, the engagement assesses the current state of all AWS accounts and infrastructure to ensure that the foundation is built with best practices and prepared to launch and build a secure, scalable environment utilizing the AWS cloud to its fullest.
- AWS Enterprise CI/CD Detailed Design Assessment: For this design, we leverage the best native AWS and third-party tools for code-defined infrastructure, continuous integration, and cloud-based automated deployment pipelines. The AWS-focused expertise and DevOps methodologies help organization’s software output more efficient, reliable, and high quality. Note that this is a Phase 1 design engagement. The client may choose 1 of 3 options for Phase 2 implementation:
- Request a statement of work to implement the design
- Procure a bucket of hours for support implementing the design
- Implement the design themselves
- AWS Application Detailed Design Assessment: Start your cloud native application development the right way with the on-site Application Detailed Design whiteboard session and design document workshop. Trek10 will work on-site with your team to discover, share, and ultimately design the right approach for your company’s workload to make the most of AWS.