Digital Infrastructure Assessments
KeyInfo, a Converge Technology Solutions Company, offers Digital Infrastructure Assessments to help clients develop a plan to address the ever-changing technology and security needs of their business. Through a deep dive analysis of your environment, KeyInfo helps uncover new opportunities and recommends key technologies that will keep your business relevant and competitive in the marketplace. Benefits include the following:
- Enablement and best practices knowledge
- Technology investment, evaluation and planning
- Evaluation of your organization business and IT processes
- Data evolution, management, and integration
- Technology utilization and support
- Agile processes to deliver business outcomes
- Formulate a shared vision for next steps
- Opportunities for cost savings around IT spend
- Help with the creation of roadmaps
Digital Infrastructure Assessments Descriptions
- Smart360 Assessment: Smart360 is a 360 review of an organization’s maintenance contracts with a focus on eliminating waste and giving the company a better way to reduce cost and risks while maintaining compliance. Our primary focus for this offering revolves around Cisco Smartnet simplification, management, and cost reduction (waste elimination for our customers).
- Xplore360 Assessment: Xplore360 is an Inventory and Discovery Engine that can identify and inventory an organizations’ laptops, desktops, notebooks, servers and networking equipment.
- Flex360 Assessment: Flex360 is a financial comparison between the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Cisco’s new Enterprise Agreement (EA) for Collaboration pricing model vs. the legacy Software Subscription Service (SWSS). For Existing Cisco Voice, WebEx and Contact Center Customers.
- Next Generation Virtualization Assessment - NGVA: A technical and operational assessment of VMware environments to identify opportunities to improve customers’ ROI, stability, performance, and security.
- Network & Design Assessment: Vulnerability identification in systems and software, monitoring, policies, procedures and patching.
- SD-WAN - Complete Communications Assessment: Organization provided network information is input into an ROI tool for an executive summary used in conjunction with Cisco SD-WAN hardware for complete solution.
- Cisco Unified Communications Assessment: Uplinx, a data extraction tool is utilized to document an existing Cisco UC system(s) licensing, system hardware, phones, software and configuration information.
- Wireless Assessment: This engagement analyzes existing wireless deployments for capacity, coverage areas, environmental factors affecting user experience, plus upgrade planning and wireless security methodology.