Key Information Systems is currently offering a Free Onsite Assessment of Cisco HyperFlex Solutions. Sign up today!
Cisco HyperFlex Systems combine computing, storage and networking into a simplified, easy-to-use-platform. HyperFlex includes an integrated network fabric, powerful data optimization and unified management that present the full potential of hyperconvergence for a wider range of workloads and use cases. This solution is faster to deploy, simpler to manage and easier to scale. Some of the main features include:
– Complete Hyperconvergence: Provides a unified fabric network and compute technology with a next-generation data platform
– Continuous Data Optimization: Inline data deduplication and compression increase capacity use without compromising performance
– Flexible Scaling: Clusters scale compute, capacity and cache independently to adapt to business needs
– Emerging Applications: HyperFlex HX Data Platform Software supports today’s enterprise applications and cloud-native workloads
Cisco HyperFlex is powered by next-generation data technology, the HX Data Platform. Its combines the entire cluster’s solid-state disk (SSD) drives and spinning disks (hard-disk drives [HDDs]) into a single distributed, multitier, object-based store. The HX Data Platform delivers high availability through redundancy, efficient use of storage through inline deduplication and compression, and other features such as simplified data management through snapshots, thin provisioning and smart cloning. The platform is characterized by the following:
- Enterprise-Class Data Management: Includes replication, deduplication, compression, thin provisioning, rapid, space-efficient clones and snapshots for complete lifecycle management and enhanced data protection
- Continuous Data Optimization: Always-on inline data deduplication and compression increase resource utilization, provide more headroom for data scaling and reduce the IT footprint
- Independent Scaling: Gives full flexibility to scale your environment based on evolving business needs
- Dynamic Data Distribution: To eliminate performance bottleneck and achieve high IO performance, incoming data is securely distributed and optimized across servers and storage tiers in the cluster.
- API-Based Data Platform Architecture: Supports existing and new cloud-native data types to provide data virtualization flexibility.
The Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform revolutionizes data storage for hyperconverged infrastructure deployments. The platform’s architecture and software-defined storage approach gives you a purpose-built, high-performance distributed file system with a wide array of enterprise-class data management services. The data platform’s innovations redefine distributed storage technology, providing you with the next generation of hyperconverged infrastructure.
Speak with a Key Information Systems’ Specialist today to get a Free Onsite Assessment of Cisco HyperFlex.
Author: Drew W.
Key Information Systems