KeyInfo's Cybersecurity Practice
As internal and external cyber-threats continue to multiply, securing data, environments and systems is a top priority of every client in every industry. Our industry-driven security solutions and services give customers the ability to add security everywhere from the core architecture, the network, the edge and endpoints while evaluating human factors and staying ahead of the threats, providing fast remediation options.
- Social Engineering: Social Engineering techniques (such as Phishing, Masquerading, Pretexting and Persuasion) are primary attack vectors for adversaries. Having over ten years of experience in the field of social engineering, the Cybersecurity team can verify the success likelihood, impact and relevance of successful social engineering attacks, as well as the technical and non-technical controls needed to mitigate those threats.
- Virtual CISO: Leveraging experience with over 450 clients across most industry verticals, our team has front-line intelligence on current issues in each vertical along with insight on how organizations of similar size or industry face the same threat.
- Threat Modeling: Deviation from a traditional approach of remediating a result or “symptoms” of a problem, and focus on the potential negative outcome first (database access or data theft) and work backwards to all potential vectors that could lead to that result.
- Threat Hunting: Manual hunting is aided by leveraging an ML platform that combs the dark web, known breaches and publicly available metadata to pinpoint leak sources.
- AI/ML for Cybersecurity: Reducing “noise” in security intelligence platforms leveraging AI to quickly extract Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and minimize response time.
KeyInfo Strategic Approach
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Regulation and Compliance Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Unified Threat Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Email Security
- Identity and Access Management / MFA
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Security Information and Event Management
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Database Activity Monitoring
- DNS Security
- Table-Top Exercise Training
- Incident Response Platform
- Patch Management
- Security Awareness Training
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Data Archiving
- Data Retention
Contact us today to speak with a specialist that can help you reach your cybersecurity goals.