KeyInfo and Veeam Partnership
Key Information Systems and Veeam provide availability for the always-on enterprise. Let our team of trusted experts build and manage a secondary site to host your organization’s backups and replicas.
Veeam is best for users running VMware vSphere and/or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments with:
Microsoft Active Directory | Microsoft SharePoint | Microsoft SQL Server | Oracle | HPE, NetApp, EMC and/or Nimble Storage | Native tape support
** See how these technologies are supported further below **
Sign up for the KeyInfo and Veeam Golf Tournament on August 24th in Irvine, California
Backup and Replication
Veeam Backup and Replication provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. We bring backup and replication together in a single solution with award-winning support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments
- Image-level VM backups: Create application-consistent backups with advanced application-aware processing.
- Backup from Storage Snapshots for HPE, NetApp, EMC and Nimble NEW: Generate ultra-fast backups with low RPOs.
- Scale-out Backup Repository: Create a single virtual pool of backup storage to which backups can be assigned, offering the freedom to easily extend backup storage capacity.
- Veeam Cloud Connect: Get backups off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure; fast and secure cloud backup to a service provider.
- SureBackup: Automatically test and verify every backup and every virtual machine (VM) for recoverability.
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Get backups off site up to 50x faster and save bandwidth.
- Direct Storage Access: Perform vSphere backups faster and with reduced impact by backing up via Direct SAN Access and Direct NFS Access.
Backup and Recovery
- Instant VM Recovery: Recover a failed VM in less than two minutes.
- Instant File-Level Recovery: Recover guest OS files and folders on the fly.
- Microsoft Active Directory: Instantly recover individual AD objects and entire containers, easily recover user accounts and passwords, enable restores of Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Active Directory integrated DNS records and more.
- Microsoft Exchange: Instant visibility and granular recovery of individual Exchange items, including hard-deleted items, detailed export reports for eDiscovery and more.
- Microsoft SharePoint: Instant visibility into SharePoint backups; easily find and recover specific SharePoint items as well as individual sites.
- Microsoft SQL Server: Fast transaction and table-level recovery of SQL databases allowing for precise point-in-time restore.
- Oracle: Transaction-level recovery of Oracle databases, including agentless transaction log backups, enabling precise point-in-time restore.
- Storage Snapshots: Recover single files and entire VMs from HPE, NetApp, EMC and Nimble NEW storage snapshots.
- Native tape support: Store entire VM backups or individual files on tape including features like direct restore from tape NEW for growing enterprise environments