KeyInfo: A Veeam Platinum Partner
KeyInfo and Veeam provide availability for the always-on enterprise. In partnership with Veeam, our Enterprise Cloud services support a wide variety of cloud capabilities across a list of cloud services including AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud and more. Veeam helps solve the issues associated with data migration in three ways:
- A Unified cloud backup solution helps manage, protect and offer seamless data mobility
- Capacity planning and management solutions help intelligently assess and recommend organizational needs now and for the future
- Integrated visibility ensures the health and protection of data at all times
What’s new in v10?
- Now offering NAS backup, storage snapshot support, object storage integration and more
- Instant VM Recovery engine
- Simplified off-site backup for protection from ransomware and insider threats
- Veeam Data Integration API
- Broader ecosystem support for Linux, Nutanix AHV, PostgreSQL, MySQL and more
Let our team of trusted experts build and manage a secondary site to host your organization’s backups and replicas.
Veeam Cloud Connect
In today’s technological landscape, keeping all your business data in one location is putting your organization at an unnecessary risk. Whether it is something as simple as an accidental deletion or as catastrophic as a natural disaster, getting data off-site to the cloud is important in ensuring your data, and business, is safe in the event of a failure. Veeam Cloud Connect is simple, secure, fast and reliable. Working with a Cloud Provider like KeyInfo, Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy to extend availability to the cloud. By pushing your data available off-site, your organization is able to recover from many types of issues including ransomware. Additionally, there is no need to invest in the upfront expense and labor of a second site, and you can rely on KeyInfo’s experts in Cloud and Managed Services, to manage the entire process for you, freeing up your time and resources.
- Hosted Off-Site Backups
- Complete Visibility and Control
- Modern Backup Architecture
- End-to-End Encryption
- Veeam Cloud Connect Licensing
Veeam Best Practices for Ransomware
Ransomware attacks represent a serious threat to organizations across a number of industries worldwide. While Veeam doesn’t prevent ransomware, the Veeam solution for ransomware following the 3-2-1 Rule of data protection along with advanced features native to the Veeam Availability Suite enables companies to quickly and effectively restore critical data infected by ransomware to a known good state.
- Rapid restores from ransomware attacks
- Rapid recovery and uninterrupted application performance
- Test and discover recovery points
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
Backup Office 365 on premises or in the cloud
- Retrieve Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams data from a cloud-based instance of Office 365 and uniquely back up your data weekly, daily or as often as every 5 minutes.
- Back up Exchange and SharePoint on premises, reducing the impact to your data center
- Store backups in the location of your choice - including on premises, in a hyperscale public cloud
Restore Office 365 with industry-leading recovery flexibility
- Quick search and granular recovery of individual objects - including Microsoft Teams data - residing in a protected copy of your Office 365 backup
- Direct restore of Office 365 items through an industry-leading number of ways, giving you ultimate restore flexibility
eDiscovery of Office 365 data
- Leverage the familiar advanced search capabilities and the flexible recovery and export options to perform eDiscovery on Office 365 data - just as easily as you would with a traditional on-premises data backup.