KeyInfo and Veeam Partnership
Key Information Systems and Veeam provide availability for the always-on enterprise. Let our team of trusted experts build and manage a secondary site to host your organization’s backups and replicas.
Veeam is best for users running VMware vSphere and/or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments with:
Microsoft Active Directory | Microsoft SharePoint | Microsoft SQL Server | Oracle | HPE, NetApp, EMC and/or Nimble Storage | Native tape support
** See how these technologies are supported further below **
Backup and Replication
Veeam Backup and Replication provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. We bring backup and replication together in a single solution with award-winning support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments
- Image-level VM backups: Create application-consistent backups with advanced application-aware processing.
- Backup from Storage Snapshots for HPE, NetApp, EMC and Nimble NEW: Generate ultra-fast backups with low RPOs.
- Scale-out Backup Repository: Create a single virtual pool of backup storage to which backups can be assigned, offering the freedom to easily extend backup storage capacity.
- Veeam Cloud Connect: Get backups off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure; fast and secure cloud backup to a service provider.
- SureBackup: Automatically test and verify every backup and every virtual machine (VM) for recoverability.
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Get backups off site up to 50x faster and save bandwidth.
- Direct Storage Access: Perform vSphere backups faster and with reduced impact by backing up via Direct SAN Access and Direct NFS Access.
Backup and Recovery
- Instant VM Recovery: Recover a failed VM in less than two minutes.
- Instant File-Level Recovery: Recover guest OS files and folders on the fly.
- Microsoft Active Directory: Instantly recover individual AD objects and entire containers, easily recover user accounts and passwords, enable restores of Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Active Directory integrated DNS records and more.
- Microsoft Exchange: Instant visibility and granular recovery of individual Exchange items, including hard-deleted items, detailed export reports for eDiscovery and more.
- Microsoft SharePoint: Instant visibility into SharePoint backups; easily find and recover specific SharePoint items as well as individual sites.
- Microsoft SQL Server: Fast transaction and table-level recovery of SQL databases allowing for precise point-in-time restore.
- Oracle: Transaction-level recovery of Oracle databases, including agentless transaction log backups, enabling precise point-in-time restore.
- Storage Snapshots: Recover single files and entire VMs from HPE, NetApp, EMC and Nimble NEW storage snapshots.
- Native tape support: Store entire VM backups or individual files on tape including features like direct restore from tape NEW for growing enterprise environments