Why KeyCloud Disaster Recovery as a Service?
We offer real solutions for your disaster recovery challenges
- Ensure your business is ‘always on’ without any hardware investment
- Eliminates the cost of an off-premise location, infrastructure, and personnel
- Offer a full suite of solutions from ‘cold’ to active/active replication for your business in our secured KeyCloud data centers
- Fully-featured testing suite to allow non-disruptive DR tests of your production environment
- Guarantee recovery time and point objective (RTO and RPO) within minutes
- Focus on customer’s business needs
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Every business wants to protect its operations from downtime and loss of data. Gaps in your disaster recovery coverage put your business at risk.
Despite all we know about how quickly disasters can happen and how devastating they can be to any business, the vast majority of companies still don’t have a viable, properly tested disaster recovery plan. 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within six months of the disaster (National Archives & Records Administration). A clear and concise Disaster Recovery solution can make all the difference in your businesses’ ability to recover.
Disasters come in all shapes and sizes, from large scale to a localized issue. It’s important to understand how to best design a solution to ensure the smallest interruption to your business as possible. KeyInfo employs a number of diverse technologies to provide comprehensive solutions for our clients because Disaster Recovery is rarely a one-size-fits-all solution. No two clients are identical and KeyCloud™ DRaaS can be customized to meet your recovery point and time objectives based on the latest technology.
VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
KeyInfo delivers high-performance disaster recovery (DR) for enterprise-scale workloads
With VMware’s Site Recovery Manager (SRM) disaster recovery solution, KeyInfo provides a complete disaster recovery solution including automated orchestration and non-disruptive testing of centralized recovery plans for all virtualized applications.
VMware SRM Features:
- Fast and reliable IT disaster recovery at half the cost
- One-click recovery with policy-based management
- No apps left behind
- Zero downtime application mobility
Storage Replication (V7K & NetApp)
VMware: SRM, Zerto
Linux: DoubleTake* (x86 only)
Disaster Recovery on Intel Solutions
Simple, yet powerful disaster recovery solution for virtualized infrastructures includes all of the replication, recovery orchestration and automation in one simple software solution
- Install in minutes with no downtime using scalable software
- Simple to use with hypervisor integration enabling protection of just the needed VMs
- Replicate from any storage to any storage reducing complexity and increasing flexibility
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) of seconds minimizing data loss with no snapshots and no performance impact
- Automated and orchestrated recovery delivering Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of minutes
- Consistent multi-VM application recovery to the same point in time
- Automatic failback configuration with a single checkbox
- No-impact failover testing and migrations of tens to hundreds of VMs simultaneously
- Redundant management interfaces, one production and one in DR, allowing recovery in any scenario
Disaster Recovery on IBM Power Systems
With over 23 years of experience for replications and disaster recovery, allow KeyCloud to leverage our transaction-level journal replication in order to provide you with the shortest RPO and quickest RTO possible.
- Protects your business from the high cost of downtime
- Delivers worry-free protection from data loss
- Simplifies HA/DR management and monitoring
- Supports replication between physical, virtual and cloud environments, empowering infrastructure choice and flexibility
- Optimizes the health of your IBM i servers
Zerto Disaster Recovery for IBM Cloud
Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR) enables you to leverage the power and scalability of the IBM Cloud without adding on another layer of complexity, while ensuring your applications and data are always available no matter the disaster.
With Zerto Virtual Replication, you can easily migrate production workloads from on-premise to VMware Cloud Foundation on the IBM Cloud simply and efficiently. Some of the product features include:
- Realize aggressive service levels
- Fully automated failover and failback
- Continuous data protection
- Non-disruptive disaster recovery testing
- Fast replication
Key Information Systems, Inc. is a leading regional systems integrator with world-class compute, storage and networking solutions and professional services for the most advanced software-defined data centers. For over a decade, KeyInfo has been a leading premier business partner of such leading technology providers as IBM, HPE, Cisco and more. We offer the industry’s best systems by combining advanced technology services and products, delivering bottom-line results and long-term business value for our clients. Choose a button below and see how KeyInfo can help you succeed with the latest technological innovations on the market.