Cloud Object Storage
In the beginning there was Block and File. . . Now Object
In the beginning, storage originally came in two forms: Block and Storage. The most universal form of storage is block but it has been notoriously expensive and cannot exist in a cloud environment. Today there is another form of storage that consumers are implementing into their environments - Cloud Object Storage.
Cloud Object Storage has near infinite capacity, allowing you to store a massive amount of data relatively inexpensively. It also has the potential to grow far beyond normal storage capacity, giving the consumer the advantage of expanding their data storage without having to go through numerous configurations.
New needs demand a new storage architecture
Today’s exponential data growth requires a new kind of storage approach - one that delivers choice and consistency, with:
- Flexibility to meet your enterprise’s rapidly changing needs -
- Scale for any storage demand large or small across network -
- Simplicity in management and cost -
Storage as-a-Service for Files, Imaging, Video, Architectural and Seismic Data
Your data is available even in the face of a regional outage and protected with no external key management required, even in the face of a regional security breach. Other benefits include:
Why KeyCloud Storage as a Service?
Have your storage requirements continued to scale?
Applications need sustainability and access to compete in hyper-competitive markets. Make an object and file storage choice that will have the economic and resiliency advantages to give a competitive edge.
Our service is dramatically more reliable, less complex and more cost-efficient than traditional storage! Traditional storage requires 3.6 TBs raw storage capacity for 1 TB of usable storage. Our object storage requires only 1.7 TBs of raw storage capacity for 1 TB of usable storage.
Included 3-site resilience
No performance degradation
Petabytes of global
Collaborate across multiple sites
- File System lets users in different offices work together like they’re in the same room – even on the largest, most complex files
- Simpler, faster, and less expensive than deploying primary, backup, and archive storage at each site, and running WAN optimization over private networks
- Provides a locking, immediately consistent global file system for storing your application data that spans all your offices
Want more to justify a move to cloud storage?
STaaS Network Area Storage
Enterprise NAS with the economics and unlimited capacity of the cloud
Tiers 1, 2 and 3 | Deduplication and Compression | Intelligent Caching | Extended Access Control Lists (ACLs) | Global Namespace | Pay-as-you-go
STaaS Backup and Recovery
A superior alternative to archiving
Save time and money by eliminating tape local backups, and offsite replication
Supports SMB/NFS interfaces to integrate seamlessly with standard archiving tools, making it easy to transfer data to cloud storage
Archiving to the cloud maintains online access to data, allowing rapid retrieval whenever needed
Scale up or down as needed, without oversubscribing
Eliminates the need for forward provisioning or capacity planning
- Cloud-backed with 12 nines of availability
- Offsite protection without all the mess. No more tapes
- Support for database and VMDK archiving, use the cloud to archive VMware VMDK files and direct Oracle or SQL database dumps
- Full support of snapshots for data versioning and retention
- FIPS 140-2 with AES-256 bit encryption making data secure at rest and in transit
HOSTED IN TIER 5 DATA CENTERS
KeyInfo has partnered with Switch, a global technology solutions company whose core business is the design, construction and operations of the most advanced data centers and most powerful technology ecosystem on the planet.
Switch partnership allows KeyInfo to empower clients with a myriad of options for innovation, economies of scale, risk mitigation, sustainability and investment protection.
Tier 5 Gold-rate multi-tenant colocation data centers
The world’s highest-rated data center campus
Up to 2.4 million sq. ft. of Tier 5 Gold data center space
Up to 325 MW of power, with 100% uptime guaranteed
Las Vegas | Reno | Grand Rapids