Cisco Solution Provider – A Gold Business Partner
Cisco sees the Internet and networking technology at the heart of a global technological ecosystem where people and businesses can begin to work, live, play, and learn in new and more sustainable ways. As a Cisco Reseller, KeyInfo helps your company grow with solutions from Cisco.
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
Cisco ACI is a software-defined networking (SDN) solution which offers a blend of mapping hardware and software capabilities through a unified application-based policy model. In addition to increasing agility, lowering TCO and enhancing security, Cisco ACI leverages many of the ideas and best practices that software developers and programmers have used for years.
Historically, a network administrator had to configure many ports because there weren’t any mechanisms available to push numerous changes to numerous ports. Cisco ACI introduces programmability by imbedding a python interpreter into their operating systems. With ACI you receive:
- Scriptability: Perform a massive amount of changes with relative ease
- Automation/Reusability: By creating a template, you no longer have to perform a thousand keystrokes every time you create a new switch. Because you’ve previously defined certain instances, the automation engine can go out and configure the specific characteristics needed, creating huge administrative savings and reductions in OpEx.
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's ACI solution to work for you.
Cisco Tetration Analytics
Identifying application dependencies in your data center and gaining visibility into their flow patterns to make informed decisions are enormous, time-consuming challenges with today’s fragmented tools. Cisco Tetration Analytics solves these issues. As one of the most powerful data center telemetry and analytics platforms in the industry, Cisco Tetration captures telemetry information from every packet and every flow at line rate. It also applies machine learning techniques and intelligent algorithms to analyze every packet in real time, and provides real insights into what is happening inside your infrastructure. Tetration is designed to scale across data centers and cloud, and can be deployed in both brown field and green field environments. Features include:
- Fast Telemetry
- Actionable Application Insight
- Understand the impact of migrating applications
- Disaster recovery planning
- Application optimization
- Application Segmentations
- Open APIs
- Push notifications
- Future streaming to other platforms
- Massive Scalability
- Choice of Form Factors
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's Tetration Analytics solution to work for you.
To create amazing customer experiences at scale, companies need to orchestrate millions of lines of code across multi-cloud ecosystems and understand the connections between application performance, user experience and business outcomes. Cisco AppDynamics provides an application and business monitoring platform that empowers the world’s largest enterprises to build and run the applications they need to thrive in today’s world. With AppDynamics:
- Developers are able to understand how their code performs in production and pre-production environments
- Operation professional can identify problems quickly and drive to rapid resolution
- Business owners can now monitor real-time business performance metrics
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's AppDynamics solution to work for you.
Cisco Cloudlock helps your organization safely make the move to the cloud by protecting your cloud users, data and applications. Using APIs to manage the risks in your cloud application ecosystem, Cloudlock’s simple, automated approach allows you to more easily combat data breaches while remaining within compliance regulations.
- User Security: Detect anomalies based on multiple factors
- Data Security: Continuously monitors cloud environments to detect and secure sensitive information
- App Security: Discovers and controls cloud apps connected to your corporate environment
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's Cloudlock solution to work for you.
Today there are more applications running on more infrastructure options. IT organizations must put the right workload in the right environment, in order to take advantage of hybrid IT. Applications should be portable and be able to direct the infrastructure to their needs, regardless of where they are deployed. That is what you get with Cisco CloudCenter.
CloudCenter is an application centric management platform that works in either data center or cloud, and is architected for security, scalability, extensibility and multi-tenancy. Developers, business users and admins can use one integrated platform to quickly deploy and manage new or existing applications. With CloudCenter, users deploy on demand. You choose the environment and CloudCenter does the rest. It provisions infrastructure via software-defined data center or Cloud APIs, securely deploys and orchestrates the application components, and configures network and security settings, all automatically.
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's CloudCenter solution to work for you.
What is your DevOps vision?
DevOps provides a more agile, simple approach to network management automation. A typical IT department runs network automation projects using a slow and costly waterfall model, where architects pass their requirements to the programmers, who complete the tasks and pass them on to the next person. Nowadays, as networks become more software-driven, a successful DevOps network approach puts the responsibility directly in the hands of the engineers. This type of solution lets operators take advantage of expert’s knowledge to save time, reduce costs, and deliver better features and services for the user. In order to apply a DevOps approach to your network, you must focus on three areas:
- Culture: You must create a culture that focuses on business outcomes rather than just technical outcomes.
- Practices: Integrate numerous practices such as automated testing, release management and deployment processes, as a way to minimize risks as you set up new features and control how they are integrated.
- Tools: Your tooling efforts need to be supported, systematized and aligned with your organization’s automation goals.
Cisco Storage Area Network (SAN)
Scalable and programmable storage networking that is built to meet today’s demands while accommodating future innovations. Benefits include industry-leading scale, deep visibility and greater flexibility.
Cisco Local Area Network (LAN)
Evolve your network switches for innovation. Enhance security, improve reliability and scale with efficiency.
Cisco Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
Centralize the configuration and management of your access points, optimize performance, gain flexibility and integrate security.
Cisco Wide Area Network (WAN)
Deploy branch offices quickly, simplify SD-WAN management, reduce costs and mitigate risks.
As a dedicated Cisco Reseller, contact KeyInfo to learn about how we can help you put Cisco's Solutions to work for you.